Saturday, May 28, 2011

The happenin's in Texassss

So let's see...where to start where to start. Well first things first. This is my cute little apartment. Now that it actually has furniture is actually quite cute and I really love it.

This is the living room/dining room area


And this is the bedroom and our cute bedspread!! (I should probably stop calling stuff cute. I just don't think Dan would quite appreciate anything being called cute! Haha).

And seriously my FAVORITE part: the washer and dryer!! In my own apartment!! No more laundromats!


Oh and I like a total nerd took pictures of our very first homecooked meal together!!



Beef stroganoff on a baked potato with peas. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!!

And because I made a resolution to take more pictures, I decided that watching Dan shave was just super funny so I took pictures of him the whole time and tried to repress the laughter so he wouldn't cut himself, but to no avail. I laughed, but he didn't cut himself! Score!!


I think he's pretty much the cutest boy in the entire world!!! And I just love him!

So what I was really going to blog about was that I'm definitely practiced my homemaker/housewife skills today! I have been seriously missing PB&J's for the last couple of weeks that we've been in Texas because I forgot to bring some jam, and I've been so spoiled my whole life with my mom making it homemade that store bought is just nasty to me. So Jaynee, Kristi and I made homemade strawberry jam today! Let me tell you, I cannot wait till it's ready to be eaten because it already tastes good right now, so it will taste even better when it's all set up and delicious!

I'd say it's been a pretty successful day. Dan's coming home early tonight and we're making dinner together!! I'm so excited, if you couldn't tell by the exclamation points. It's date night in. Rented Country Strong to watch afterwards. Definitely excited.

OHHH and one last thing, I sent this picture to my mom and she just laughed. I just can't quite figure out why Dan's not gaining weight when I make him sandwiches like this every day. It actually makes me laugh a lot. Granted he is out walking around all day long, but still. If it was me...I'd be blowing up like a freaking balloon.

Walk me down the middle...let the whole world know you belong to me. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE