Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday afternoon's might just be my favorite

Seriously, how great is a day that I get to spend entirely with my husband. Seriously. How great is that day? Well let me tell you, it's pretty dang great. I love being able to go to church with him in the morning and come home, make some lunch...well more like spooning pb&j out of the jars so that I have enough bread to make him a sandwich tomorrow...and then get to take the greatest nap in the history of the world. Word.

I really don't think I've slept that solidly since moving to Texas. And to prove how deep that sleep was, I had the trippiest dream ever!! Really, I woke up still thinking I was getting attacked by snakes. My finger still hurt from where the snake in my dream bit me. Weird...I know. Naps might be out of the picture for a little while. Alright, so I really don't know how long that will last, but it's a nice thought.

We had a potluck barbeque thing with the company for dinner around 530 and Dan made the hamburgers for us. It was sooo good too! It looked like a little dinky thing on the grill, but it was think and juicy and Dan's the reason we're gonna get fat!! Haha, but it was sooo delicious.

Last night, Dan came home a little early and we had a date night in. So fun!! He helped me make dinner--Hawaiian haystacks--and went to WalMart to get some hair clippers. Came home, had some dessert and watched Country Strong. Great movie! I really like it. Mostly I liked just being able to spend time with him, not having to worry about making sure he gets to his meeting on time or anything like that, but just to be with him and enjoy each other's company. LOVED IT. Love being married. Best thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE