Saturday, June 22, 2013

The CUTEST brother ever

My mom and my brother came up 2 weeks ago to help Caitlin move in and to go to a funeral. This cute little brother of mine has quite the knack for having a quick wit and making smart comments that, from his 11 year old mouth, are actually quite hilarious.
This picture is from our Nauvoo trip-we were across the Mississippi from Nauvoo in a town called Montrose, IA.

Dan took Ethan fishing when they were here. Ethan has been so excited to go fishing for so long and I always felt so bad because it just never happened when they have been here in the past. Thankfully, this time it happened!! Dan was telling me that on the first try, Ethan cast the line straight into a tree. Poor kid. They didn't have a lot of time (we had to go to my Gramma's house for dessert that night), but Dan was able to teach Ethan how to tie the hook on the line. I guess they had a good time--I hope they did! Ethan was on cloud 9 to say the least. I walked over to tell the boys we were leaving, and as they drove by me, Ethan sticks his head out the window as the following conversation happened:
E: Do you want a ride?
A: Yeah sure!
E: Too bad!!!
Little stinker butt. They drove the rest of the way to the house and made me walk! Rude. I gave Ethan a hard time about it, and he has such a guilty conscious! He kept telling me he was sorry and that he loved me. It was cute!

When they got ready to leave Monday morning, Ethan had his DVD player plugged in ready to go. The car charger for the DVD player makes a pretty loud whirring noise when it's plugged in. The next set of dialogue was the interchange between Ethan and my mom.
M: I don't know if I can listen to that again...
E: Don't you have headphones?
M: Are you serious?
E: *laughing*

Nauvoo trip-In front of Joseph and Emma's "Mansion House"

This was at the Westward Expansion Museum underneath the Gateway Arch in St. Louis, MO.

 Favorite brother <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE