Saturday, September 7, 2013

3 Cheers for the Weekend

Yay for Saturday!!! In my opinion, one of the best days of the week. This semester, it will be an especially welcomed day. You see, this semester, I have clinical on Fridays...for 12 hours. I may die. I really am excited though, and this week I'm on Labor & Delivery!!! I thought I would be totally freaked out by the idea, but I really am excited for it.

In celebration of the end and survival of the first week back to school, guess what I am doing today? Homework. But I'm actually happy about it, because I am trying really hard to stay on top of school this year, not procrastinate (too terribly bad--old habits die hard), and be prepared for all my lectures. I've committed to myself to spend {at least} an hour every Saturday to getting organized for the next week and getting any last minute loose ends from the previous week tied up and completed. So far, we're doing good!

Anyway, school has been great so far and I'm really excited for the upcoming weeks and months ahead. Bring on the screaming mommas and crying babies!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE