Sunday, March 2, 2014

I can see Clearly now

Guess who joined the many thousands of contact wearers? This girl! That's right, I can finally see clearly all the time. Let me tell you, that is a fantastic thing. In all honesty, I probably should've been wearing contacts or my glasses all the time a while ago.

It's been an adjustment that's for sure. I can totally feel something in my eye but it's only bothering my lower eyelid. And let's not talk about putting my contacts in. Holy cow that's hard! I have absolutely no problem touching my eyes, but coming straight at my eye is kind of freaky. I think it took 2 or 3 times just to get my contacts in before church today.

In other news, we went to the temple this weekend and did some sealings, and guess who we saw? My old roommate Cassie Gardner (Hancock now) and her husband! Super random because I haven't seen her in over 3 years! It was a fun surprise!

Back to homework now. New week and more homework than I have time for. Should be fun :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE