Tuesday, December 28, 2010

And this is why I will now begin training for a marathon

So I've got a pretty good looking boyfriend, and this fact was made pretty apparent to me today.

[Insert Picture of Sexy Rock Hard Body]

I also realized I'm at double F status--fat and frumpy. So to do away with the double F, I've decided that I am going to start training for a marathon. Yes I know that this has been an endeavor in the past, but I'd really like to just have a flat tummy. We'll work on the 6 pack eventually. But flat would be just WONDERFUL!

Then I could just appreciate the curves a little bit more. Don't get me wrong, I love my curves...but let's face it, a flat tummy would be nice. And that doesn't necessarily mean getting rid of curves, just accentuating them a little more, right?

Anyway, just some food for thought :]

Boys...They burp and they like to moon ya!! --Little Rascals
so then Abbie adds: And all I could think about was Arielle burping and Megan mooning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE