Thursday, June 2, 2011

I get to be an aunt!!! AGAIN!

So we got a phone call around 11 last night and at first Dan ignored it. Seriously who calls that late anyway? Then your mind starts going through the possibilities, what if it's an emergency or someone's hurt? The usual. Anyway, it was Matt, Dan's older brother. He called to tell us that his wife is pregnant!! Oh man we were soo excited! So whenever that baby is born, we're definitely going to be making a trip down to Thatcher to see him/her. I'm just so excited for them!

Yesterday, I went to the pool with Maria and her boys just for a little bit. Mason, the middle one, wanted to be a race car. So we were zooming around the pool and making crazy turns. It was actually quite fun. Then, out of no where Mason asked "What's that?" pointing at my chest area...more specifically the cleavage. Right off the bat, I knew exactly what he was talking about, but you can't admit that to a 3 year old! Trying to distract him I pointed to the tie that's in the middle of my suit and asked if that's what he was talking about. Of course he said no. Now things were just awkward because he pointed again and said "THAT!" So resolved to not tell him what "that" was, after all, I'm not his mom and I just don't think she'd appreciate me educating him on what "that" was. Anyway, I just told him that I didn't know. Crap. Lying to a 3 year old. That's gonna go over real well when it's all said and done.

Long story short: I get to be an aunt again soon!! And Mason is just the funniest little guy ever.

Hopefully the package my mom is sending me comes today. I really want to go get my dishes from BBB!! That's pathetic really, that I'm excited about dishes. Oh geez. Whatever shall I do?!

1 comment:

SHARE THE LOVE