Thursday, October 13, 2011

My rice maker tried to shank me!

Gospel truth. I was cleaning the top lid thingy and right under the rubber piece is a sharp piece of metal!! It sliced my finger clean open. That was yesterday. My finger still hurts....and the cut still hasn't closed. Boo.

Today...I really miss the cotton fields in Thatcher. Today feels like one of those days we'd go take pictures in it and laugh hysterically while taking them. 
I really miss my friends too. A lot actually. It sucks when you really had it great for awhile, and trying to find something or someone to even compare-that is quite a challenge. Don't get me wrong, I love love love Dan, but it's not the same as your girlfriends. 

On a MUCH happier and brighter note, Jennifer Curtis and I have devised a plan: HOW TO COMPLETELY DOMINATE OUR NEXT CHEMISTRY TEST. 
It goes like so:
Start studying 2 weeks before the test for an hour on Saturdays (that's this Saturday, mind you we just had a test on Friday of last week). 
Then the week of the test, we study every day for an hour, even if it's at 11 at night. 

I think it's a pretty good plan. That way number 1, we all actually study, and number 2, we can help each other. After all, college is all about the study groups. Rude that no one has invited us to be in theirs. Selfish.

Last night, Dan and I were looking at Hawaiian wedding rings because for my next ring (keep in mind I'm planning 10 + years into the future) I want a Hawaiian one. Ps they're beautiful! 

And they match!! So anyway, we were looking at them last night just for fun and Dan says to me, "Don't worry about the price. (brief pause) Oh crap, it's right there!" 
I was laughing so hard! He's so cute.

Then 2 nights ago (sorry I've failed to blog in the last couple of days, so I've got to play catch up) we were watching all these veggie tale videos on youtube from Silly Songs with Larry. Dan has never seen Veggie Tales, and so we just kept clicking on more and more videos to watch. We were laughing so hard. 
Personal Favvv:

Oh and today is my five, yes FIVE! month anniversary of being married to Dan! And as of yesterday, we've been dating for one year...no wonder 5 months doesn't feel like that's nearly long enough. :] love you mumu







05.13.11 Best day ever <3

3 comments:

  1. I love your matching grey and white striped shirts. And now that you're up here we should double sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We seriously will dominate. Oh and by the way.. I feel honored to have my full name mentioned in this blog haha :) Also... I am always available to go find a cotton field or something close and take goofy pictures :) and ALSO... We should think of something really great that is our reward if we do well on our test... Just some kind of motivation.. yes???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allyson: yes we definitely should!!! We would LOVE to see you two!

    Jennifer: I'm so game. We should find a field....maybe a field of corn? Those can't be too hard to find here! And I would think we'll get some legit pictures out of them!

    ReplyDelete

SHARE THE LOVE