Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday Afternoons

You've gotta love it when you fall asleep on the couch with your husband, and you wake up with drool running down your forehead. Hahahaha, I seriously was pretty grossed out for a second, mostly because it's bodily fluid. Dan and I were laughing so hard for a few minutes about it though. Oh I love it!

On a side note, I found out Saturday (after studying for chemistry for a couple hours with Jennifer and Shelyse) that I got into the nursing program at BYU. I'm finally starting to get excited and happy about it. I think I've just been super stressed about this chemistry test just because I already needed a good grade, and then I was feeling even more stressed to do well on this chemistry test (I'm taking it Monday morning, so if you read this before then, keep me in your prayers!).

Anyway, today was really nice to go to church because I really just needed to know that my Heavenly Father is aware of us and exactly how we're feeling and what we're going through. I just needed to know that we're gonna be okay, that we're gonna make it through this. I've just had a lot of stress get piled on...ya know the usual school, money and just life in general, it's rough. So church today was so nice to just relax and listen-the Primary Program was today- and feel the Spirit. Exactly what I needed. I was reminded and could feel the Lord's love for us, and that as long as we're doing what we need to be doing, and have faith, the Lord is going to help us. It was a great reassurance to know that as long as we're working together to progress, the Lord will bless us.

I love my husband and I'm grateful for the trials we go through because we get to go through them together. We don't have to be alone in it-not that we ever are, because the Lord is always there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE