Thursday, September 27, 2012

Cross fit

Pinterest has given me a solution to combat all the delicious recipes I find on there. It might have just given me a way to exercise without feeling guilty that I should be studying instead (nursing school problems).

Welcome to future: http://calicrossfit.blogspot.com/


She's amazing (the mama that created this blog). I just did it today (actually got done 5 minutes ago), and although I'm embarrassed to admit it because it shows how out of shape I really am, I completed it all in 24:36. You're supposed to do it in 20 minutes or faster ideally, but I've got to start somewhere. The second 800 m was KILLER, but I walked some and pushed through the last 800 m.

Try it out, and let me know what you think of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE