Saturday, September 29, 2012

How many fingers am I holding up?

The nursing exam is over. Thank goodness! And to make that even better, I got a 93% on the test! Woot woot!! After Dan picked me up from the test, we got some food and went to get sealant at Home Depot for our table!!! <--As you can see, I'm pretty significantly excited about this last one.

We get home and were super exhausted from the food, and when we get tired, we start giggling about all the silly little things in the world. And so ensued a tickle fight of sorts, which ended with more laughing. So then I was poking Dan in the chest (he had his eyes closed...supposedly) and he kept smacking my hand with his when I'd go to poke him. Then I realized he didn't really have his eyes closed, so I did the only logical thing there was to prevent this: put the pillow on his head.

And just to test and make sure he really couldn't see, I asked the question:
How many fingers am I holding up? (2)
Two.
How did you know?! Okay let's try again...How many fingers am I holding up? (4)
Four.

Now at this point I knew he just HAD to be looking! No one get's two guesses in a row right unless you can see! Well...he's a good guesser. Haha I really was a little freaked out because he got both of them right, but he definitely couldn't see through the pillows.

We started to watch a movie, and very very quickly, he fell asleep.

I love moments like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE