Saturday, November 3, 2012

Date Night

Dollar movie theater + Dark Knight Rises + the best husband in the ENTIRE world = one fantastic date night.

Let's just say today has been pretty successful.
I'll break it down for you
1. Got an A on my nursing test (woot woot!!)
2. Hair cut (3.5 much needed inches off the bottom)
3. Sanded the benches
4. Stained the benches (and now my entire house smells like it...I forgot to close the door. Woops)
5. Went to see Dark Knight Rises with my mister.
   -This last point was definitely the highlight of the night. No small joke. We've been meaning to see this since the summer when it came out, but we were in Aurora where the shooting was, and not that I'm superstitious, but I really didn't feel like seeing Dark Knight in Colorado. Didn't really feel right. Anyway, it was definitely worth the wait, and I already want to see it again. It will probably be a stocking stuffer for Dan, which I informed him would really just be a gift to myself.

Basically, I love Batman, and the Dark Knight Rises was so freaking epic. I can't even put it into words. Go see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE