Thursday, January 6, 2011

I've got a little itch...

And this itch is just making me want to get back to Thatcher that much faster...and NO it's not just to see Dan! Although, that added bonus that he'd be just up the street is all the more appealing.

I miss my friends, and I've realized the pathetic state of my existence here in my own home...which really doesn't feel like home. I think anyone that's moved out can relate to that. Don't get me wrong, I love being here and it probably wouldn't be so pathetic if I wasn't put up on the couch, popping ibuprofen like it's candy (sorry liver, I promise I'll stop soon), and drinking milkshakes up the wahzoo because it hurts to chew anything, I might just be out doing something. Okay, let's be realistic, probably not. So if anything, this just gets to be my excuse. YES!

I got a phone call from Nicole Baldwin last night and I seriously can't tell you how much I've missed her! It's seriously ridiculous! I miss all my friends, especially my roommates, and staying up till all hours of the night laughing hysterically or sneaking around playing ninjas to spy on each other (I was the usual recipient of these spying activities). I miss driving passed the temple coming into town and leaving it. I miss Pima burritos...and I've got such a craving for one right now as I'm typing this. Haha. I miss Thatcher. Wow...okay maybe not Thatcher, okay yes Thatcher, and all the people in it.

On a brighter note, Dan's coming up on Saturday!! Yay!! Don't worry...I'm not excited about this at all. LIES! I can't wait! I've been excited since Monday and it's honestly agonizing to sit on the couch and pray that the hours go a little faster and Saturday will come a little sooner. Well it's practically here! So on tomorrow's to do list, besides finish the quilt: clean up Ethan's room and pull out the extra bed, general pick up of the house, oh and somehow make this swelling go away so I'm some what presentable by Saturday. Any suggestions?

So I have just realized how random this post is; it's pretty much all over the place. Woops. My mind is every where and no where all at the same time! Poop. Well it's almost Saturday, and Grey's anatomy is on! Yay. I'm sure I will have a grand blog post for Saturday...if there's time for that. I mean after all, I haven't seen him for almost 3 weeks! KILLER. Knife through the heart. Alright...enough with the dramatics. You get it. I'm excited. End of story. Goodnight.

Life is a song, Love is the music.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Long Lost Roommate,
    Hope your feeling better! I too can not wait to get back to Thatcher. Well not so much Thatcher,but to my friends and having a life.
    Have fun on Saturday! Garnish your treasure!

    Love you!
    Abbie

    ReplyDelete

SHARE THE LOVE