Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm BACK!!!

WRITTEN ON TUESDAY JANUARY 11:
Wahoo! Back in Thatcher! And honestly it feels so good to be back and be with my friends and our "little" circle of people and doing things again. Winter break almost killed me...I did absolutely NOTHING! I'm sure getting my wisdom teeth out didn't help too much, but I just like hanging out with my momma whenever I go home and I never hang out with anyone...so long story short, I'm probably a jerk for not wanting to really do anything, but oh well. It happens. My bad.

So lets rewind a couple of days back to Saturday...ZIPPPP! Okay so Dan came up on Saturday and I was so ridiculously excited that I couldn't even stand it! So he texts me around 11 and tells me he is going to be a little late...bummer :[ But it's alright, because that gives me some more time to clean up the atrocity of a bathroom and Ethan's room. Then I've got Ethan and Chandler asking me every 5 minutes: WHEN IS DAN GOING TO BE HERE?! WHEN IS HE COMING?! Ahhhhh!! I thought I was going to die slowly. Alright, not quite that dramatic, but you catch my drift.

He FINALLY gets to my house and I still hadn't gotten ready because I'd been cleaning up till the minute that he got there (don't worry, I got it all done!). My poor boyfriend...honestly I feel bad for the guy and I probably should do something to fix it, but I really don't care--Abbie and I were just talking yesterday about how I have absolutely no shame and don't really care what anyone says about it either. I try though! This sounds so bad, like I never get ready and look frumpy all the time. It's probably true. Alright I'll try to get ready from now on. Try being the key word. I expect an epic fail to come out of this.

Back to the story: he gets to my house and then we ended up going out to dinner...which believe me it is harder to chew lettuce with four gaping holes in your mouth than you would expect. Don't worry, I cleaned up and got ready, and I think I looked pretty cute. Haha you'll have to ask Dan.

After dinner, we came back and made lemon bars. Dan and Chandler had a contest to see who could make the best ones. Well if you ask me, they tasted the same, but apparently, Dan put in a cup less of sugar. So maybe they should've tasted worse?! But they all tasted good.

We ended up watching Holes and were up till 230 in the morning! Now let's keep in mind that 1. That is SUPER LATE! and 2. we had to be in east Mesa by 830 the next morning, which means leaving my house by no later than 745. Well as you can imagine, I set my alarm and pushed the snooze and wake up to Dan shaking my arm at 715. CRAP!! Well don't worry, we made it to church...at 829 on the dot. Haha it was Dan's greenie's homecoming, so that was cool to meet him and hear his talk. Holy cow though, his Spanish was SOOOOO FAST!! Haha it was kinda funny because he was just going and there was no stopping him.

We came back to my house and watched the Jungle Book and then went over to my friend Sam Liang's house and talked to her and saw her two little kiddos. Oh man they are so stinkin cute and probably one of the few reasons I want to have kids one day. So we were over there for a few hours and then when we were leaving, I asked Ronen for a hug and he looks and me like he's contemplating it, and then says: I don't have anymore hugs. Hahah little kids say the funniest things!

Monday, I went in to get a new tire and get them rotated, got a couple of shots from the doctors office, and then went home to wait for my car to be done so we could leave! We ended up meeting my momma for lunch at PF Changs! YUMMM lettuce wraps!! Well long story short, my car needs to get fixed :[ The ball joints need to be replaced. Sad day. So we didn't end up leaving till 230! To make things better, there was an accident when we were almost out of Mesa. It seriously took 45 minutes to go 3 miles. AWFUL!! So Dan and I ended up talking to each other on speaker phone through the whole accident and were talking about the funniest things.

Long story short...my boyfriend is just the cutest thing ever. And I missed him entirely too much over break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE