Thursday, February 24, 2011

Leprosy and a Pimple...WTH?!?!

I'm convinced God has a sense of humor, because 1. I went to bed already starting to peel from my lovely sunburn, and 2. I woke up this morning with the works of a HUGE pimple coming along. GREAT. It makes it even better that Abbie says this, and I quote: I have no sympathy for you. Haha love you Abbs!!

Seriously though, it sucked...and pretty much made me want to hide out all day...well for the rest of the week at least until this peeling thing settles down. The pimple I can live with, shoot that's why there is make up! But seriously, peeling is just down right nasty! Yuck!! I hate it and it's my own skin!!

It's pretty funny though because Dan came by in between classes to see me (awwww) and I just didn't even want to see him! Okay, let me rephrase that, I did want to see him more than anything, but I didn't want him to see me. Understandable right? So I just covered half my face and said I look disgusting! Which this is most definitely truth, and I wasn't compliment fishing at all...just saying how I felt about the whole "sloughing of the fried skin" look.

Let's just say that I've got the best boyfriend ever...because he still thought I looked good. Maybe because he's supposed to, maybe because that's what girls usually want to hear, but maybe because he really loves me for me...good day or bad one. And I love him too. Presh.

Anyway...point of story: I have leprosy and a pimple and am in dire need of a shower, especially to make an appearance at Dan's basketball game tonight. Haha...sooooo vain sometimes. But hey everyone is entitled to those moments every now and again right? Which brings me to the real question: should I wear my hair curly or straight?

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE