Tuesday, February 1, 2011

There she goes...There she goes again...

Wow this was a freakin awesome weekend!! I mean, most of our weekends end up being pretty legit, but this one was SAWEET! Brief overview: Pizza and Ice Cream making date on Friday, Caves on Saturday, In-N-Out after the caves, Dan teaching church on Sunday, epic heist of a coveted DVD, classes on Monday, and the RAIN, FHE Monday night with Howie--it's not as bad as it sounds, and ending the night with my love. Woo!! I'm already excited about writing this! Let's get started!!

The date was super fun!! I'm glad I had Dan though...because the company  wasn't exactly my favorite in the entire world. Alright, let's just be honest, they bug me...especially since one of them does not like me at all but puts on the super nice "oh how are you?!" face--psh like they actually care. Haha. Whatever. It was fun though making the pizza and putting all the toppings and stuff. Dan is pretty much a pro pizza maker! We played Just Dance on the wii while the pizza cooked and Dan and I won almost every time. It was probably the remote...haha who am I kidding...Dan and I are AMAZING dancers! After the pizza, we had homemade ice cream!! Nothing short of delicious! We went over to the institute to watch Despicable Me afterwards. It was the YSA activity for Friday night. If you haven't seen it, I'd totally recommend it.

After the movie, we all went over to Tiffany's house and had cake and ice cream for Jacquelyn's birthday. Then Kacey the Magnifico arrived!! She did some awesome magic tricks...and we're hiring her for Abbie's birthday for sure!

Saturday, we headed down to Tucson to go caving! Yes we were climbing through small passageways and ended up covered in dirt and crap all over ourselves. There was even a dog with a flashlight around his collar who followed us around for a little bit. We found one of the lakes that is in the cave and Rustin Jones, Jared Haymore, and Travis Catt all jumped in and were swimming around in there for a little bit. YUCK!! They said it felt pretty good actually, but I wasn't about ready to jump in stagnant water. Who the heck knows what is growing in there! We made it to the book this time!! All of us made it! Well except for Jared Haymore, Dan and Kendall Rapier. They decided to go off on their own adventure and got left behind. We signed their names anyway.

After we got out of the caves, we went to In-N-Out for dinner. Oh my goodness I forgot how much I love that place! It might have been because I was so hungry that anything honestly sounded good, but it was super yummy and made my tummy quite happy. On the drive back, Rustin mooned Tiffany's car as we passed them. As soon as we got off the off-ramp, we pulled over because Rustin had to pee. We drove a little ways up the road just to mess with him and we see this car pull up and just shine their lights on him. Turns out, it was Tiffany's car and they stayed there and were dancing for all the cars that passed them while waiting for us. Apparently they didn't realize that we'd passed them a LONG time before that. Haha.

Sunday morning, I went to Dan's ward because he was teaching combined Priesthood/Relief Society. His and Natalie's lesson was so good. I think my favorite part was when they talked about how important it is to be modest and morally clean. Natalie said that if a guy is trying to spend the night or is letting you spend the night, he's not respecting you as a daughter of God.

Sunday night, we may or may not have participated in the heist of a certain DVD. It's still up for debate as to whether we were active participants or not. If it did happen, it was quite thrilling, and Abbie and I certainly got a good work out from it when we ran back to our apartment.

Monday was the same old same. Except holy cow stressful! BYU application was due Feb 1 and I had to get so much crap done for it. I guess it doesn't really help that I'm a killer procrastinator so I was writing my essays in between my patho class and my sociology class. But hey it all got done and before 4 pm and that's all that counts. So I went to my writing class and peach is in that class, but get this: we don't even acknowledge each others existence. It's honestly quite irritating...and I'm not even sure why because it shouldn't bug me but it really does. OH it gets even better though...peach deleted me from facebook. BAHAHA I almost friend requested peach but then I thought better of it and decided who cares.

SIDE NOTE: it's been raining!! and blowing up a hellish storm. It's somewhat irritating and I had a super hard time getting out of bed this morning because I just wanted to stay curled up in my bed and read a book.

Monday night we went to FHE and learned about the 10 commandments and the little actions that go with it. So the guy that taught the lesson...well let's call him Howie. So Howie comes up and starts talking to me after FHE. We were eating dessert and everyone else was playing bump out. At the risk of sounding super conceited, he was definitely flirting it up with me asking all the questions: OH I didn't catch your name? How long have you been here? Blah blah blah. Well I immediated decided I had to nip this one in the butt fast so that I a. Don't lead him on. and b. could still potentially be friends--alright acquaintances--if I see him at church and stuff. So I noticed he had a sports med shirt on and asked him if he worked down in the training room at all. He answered yes and so I had a way to bring up Dan without being ridiculously obvious about it. The next part of the conversation goes as follows:

Me: Oh so you do you work down there (the training room) a lot?
Howie: Yeah I do!
Me: That's cool. So do you know Dan?!
H: Umm maybe?
Me: He's short and brown.
H: Oh yeah I know him, he's pretty cool, helps me out a lot.
Me: That's awesome! He's my boyfriend!
H: Oh your boyfriend?!
Me: Yeah!
H: Wow.....cool.

OHHH man I had to keep myself from laughing because it really was quite funny but sad at the same time. I didn't mean to be so cut and dry, but hey he'll thank me later when he doesn't have to waste time on me right?

I'd say it's been a pretty eventful weekend and it can only get better. Raegan is wearing a moo moo and looks like an old lady with stage make up on that she had to do in class. Point made. And now we are off to visit Hannah.


Making fettucini alfredo tonight for the roommates and my love. Hopefully this time I won't burn it...the distraction will be in class. ;] Well idk...Raegan might be a huge distraction right now...she's walking around with a big butt shake. Hahaha I love my roommates what can I say.

:] LOVE MY LIFE.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA! That conversation with that guy was perfect and made me lol

    ReplyDelete

SHARE THE LOVE