Thursday, July 28, 2011

I'm just not quite convinced this sunscreen is waterproof

Really. I thought the whole point of putting on sunscreen was so that you didn't get burned. Apparently not. Because in the whole 2 hours I was at the pool, I came home pretty toasted! Even my forearms and my hands are burned. My HANDS!! They don't ever burn!

This sunscreen is seriously a let down. Thank goodness my shoulders aren't burned though. The sunscreen did work there. I'm just not quite convince that this sunscreen is water proof though because I had it on my back and stuff and I had laid out for a little while before I got into the pool. I guess it came off.

See: it even says waterproof on the label! Deceiving....

So I guess in the future, I'll apply it every....30 minutes? Hopefully then I won't get too toasted anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE