Thursday, August 11, 2011

The BIG 2-0!

Wow, I'm on a freaking blogging rant today. My bad. So my birthday is coming up in just a couple of days and Dan keeps asking me what I want. And to be completely honest, I don't really want anything. I'm still relishing in all the gifts we got from our wedding, so there's not anything that I want, and there's definitely nothing that I need.

But I do really want this movie. 

It's pretty much the best movie ever, and I absolutely love the music.

More than anything though, I just want to spend time with this guy

And these guys

Anddddd these guys

And all of them

Now I really wish we could all be together again. But that won't happen for a while. It's a good birthday wish though. More than anything, I just want to be with the people that I love and the ones that love me. That would be the perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE