Thursday, August 11, 2011

Canker sores

No I don't have any, but Dan has a pretty good size one right on the inside of his lip. I feel bad for the poor guy because I frequently hit it, especially when I kiss him. I always forget it's there! So he put salt on it a couple of days ago and it still was hurting, so I told him that I had this Kank-x stuff that numbs it. Well, I'm pretty sure he loved it so much that he's addicted to it. Not really, but he does love it.

So the other night, he climbed in bed and gave me a big kiss! Immediately my lips started tingling though! The little fart had put it on his canker sore and then kissed me!!! So then my lips started going numb. I was so ticked off but it was so funny at the same time that I couldn't help but laugh pretty hard.

Then yesterday, we were reading scriptures and right in the middle of reading a word, he burped and then kept right on going.

Can I just say how much I love my husband! He's always making me laugh and I'm always so happy whenever he's here with me. I hope that we can keep laughing even when things get really hard and we can just keep smiling. Laughter's the best medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE