Monday, October 15, 2012

Adventures in the Pumpkin Patch

This weekend, we went with our friends, the Bunkers, down to Santaquin to a pumpkin patch! It was quite the fun adventure. We were pulled in a trailer by a tractor to the patch and had so much fun sliding down the big slides, going through the box maze, and taking pictures in the cut outs of American Gothic. Yes, we were like a bunch of little kids let loose. It was great, and the perfect little relief for the weekend. I might go down there again just for the slides and maze after this week of hellishness is over (3 tests...boo).

Back to the happy part, it's best to tell in pictures:

Walking to the trailer...we're both pretty excited. (And conveniently matching in jeans and white v-necks...it's love I tell ya!)

Yes, that's the slide!! So fun!!

Dan and I went down the big one in a "train" and then he went down the small one again. It doesn't look like it, but he really was having a blast!

The pumpkin patch

So proud of our pumpkin :]

I just can't get enough of him! Especially w/ that smile.

Isn't that the prettiest pumpkin you've ever seen?!

You'd think with as many pictures that we took of it, the pumpkin was our kid or something

Just before we left..the clouds were rolling in

So funny story, the pumpkin had a dirt spot on it and I accidentally rubbed it all across my shirt. Hence, the sad face. Thankfully, it rubbed right off.

I definitely take it for granted, but I love holding his hand on car rides home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE