Wednesday, October 17, 2012

fun.

No matter what kind of mood I'm in, lately this song has always put me in a good mood. The kind of mood that let's me just dance around my kitchen floor and sing at the top of my lungs. It's the best when it comes on the radio--Dan and I start jamming out in the car. It's quite a sight.

some nights.fun.
(**just a heads up at 3:51-mute it. just do it.)

After all, who wants to die alone all dried up in the desert sun? (Shout out to AZ!!)

It's making this exhausted study sesh for the stats test much easier. At least in my head. Which seems like quite the chaotic and confusing place to be these days. 

I'm trying to find a good thought to put at the end of this, and nothing's coming. 

But the one thing that keeps coming back is gratitude. I'm grateful for this school I'm privileged to attend. I'm grateful for the knowledge and education I'm receiving here. I'm grateful for a school that teaches me to encompass Christ into my daily nursing practices. I'm grateful for the nurse I am becoming and the instructors who are teaching me to become better. I'm grateful for my Savior, and his hand in my life. It's everywhere, and lately I've noticed it that much more. I'm grateful for a Savior who truly understands me. And last, though certainly not least, I'm grateful for a husband who is so selfless and encouraging. He's my number one fan, and never lets me forget it. He's so in tune with the Spirit and always knows what to do...and when he doesn't, we figure it out together. I love him unconditionally, and it's growing more and more each day--more than I ever thought possible and more than I'll ever be able to express. 
Take away message: fun. & gratitude will turn your frown upside down  :]

1 comment:

SHARE THE LOVE