Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Before/After

BEFORE:

AFTER:

3 hours later...
I learned quite a bit about hair today and have a new found respect for cosmetologists. Seriously, so much chemistry. First she put this yellow stuff on my hair (I don't know what it was called) but basically it was putting pigment back in my hair because with as blonde as it was, there was virtually no pigment left in it. So I had yellow hair today. Color #1. Then she put on the all over color. It was a little bit darker that my natural hair color, but I figured it would be better to go darker than lighter. It will fade eventually. Then the yellow started looking green...slightly concerned, but she had said that this could happen. Color stayed on for what seemed like eternity (I haven't had my hair professionally done in years. I'm impatient!) and there did not seem to be any signs of the green. Washed out the color. Started to blow dry my hair. Green...definitely green. Color #2. Definitely started to panic internally at this point, but she put a toner on it and it turned out SO MUCH better. The color actually matches. I'm all one color. Color #3, and the winner! Thank goodness. And I have bangs. I'm pretty excited about them. Honestly, I've been wanting to have bangs for a while now, and I finally got brave enough to go do it. I'm so glad I did. It's been a great change in the whole 3.5 hours that I've had them. Hopefully it stays that way.

So, what do you think?? I need some honest opinions! Please and thanks :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE