Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Challenge

Leaving the gym yesterday, I really remembered why I've let things get this way. It is hard. Really effing hard (for lack of a better word). Guess what makes it even harder? When you're dehydrated. Word. So here's the story. Yesterday I had a med-surg test that I didn't start studying for until Tuesday morning. Procrastinating? Yes. Basically I've worked procrastination to an art. I should probably get an award. Anyway, back to the story. So I went to school at 11 and was at school from 11-6. Took my test at 6. And hit the gym around 645. Oh and I forgot my water bottle.

So I pansied out big time. But at least I went right? That's what I keep telling myself.
1.25 miles; 17:16.
Note to self: Never ever EVER forget water bottle again!

On a side note, I found this interesting article a few days ago and I really like it. If you want to read it, click here! Basically, it was saying to use your bathroom scale wisely because it can actually sabotage your weight loss/fitness goals. It recommended to check your weight NO MORE THAN once a week, and even then, don't rely on the number. Rely on how you feel! If you feel great and you think you look great, then that's GREAT!! Make sense? Anyway, I really liked it because it's helping me not focus so much on the number, but how my body feels. Already I'm feeling so much better! And after just 2 days, my clothes already fit better!!

I have this goal: I want to make it to 80 without having any chronic illnesses and I want my heart to still like me. After that, I'm pretty convinced that you're bound to get something because your body is wearing out. But if I can make it to 80...I will be one happy lady :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE