Wednesday, November 16, 2011

That's just who I am this week

So Jennifer and I are supposed to be studying chemistry in preparation for our test that's this weekend. Do you think we studied? Absolutely not.

I think our poor little brains are just a little too fried right now to even think about studying chemistry. Word.

On top of it all, I've got a Marriage and Family test that's due by Saturday at 1155 pm, along with all the quizzes for this unit. My grades are less than mediocre, and quite frankly I'm a little peeved about it. I could potentially get an A in two of my classes that I have B's in, so I can't really slack off because let's face it...I'm an overachiever and would really really REALLY like to have an A in everything, but chemistry's just not gonna happen.

Suffice it to say, I've been pretty grumpy lately. But that's just my week. Awesome right?

On a brighter note, I'll probably be up pretty late for the next couple of nights trying to catch up on all my homework and get everything done on time.

On an even brighter note, my family will be here in 6 days!! WOOT WOOT!! I'm just a little excited, no worries. And after this week, I only have 2 days of classes next week. And then after thanksgiving, like 2 weeks left of school and then Christmas break...aka a MONTH off of school!!

Anyway, it's time for my chem review now...tune in for the next study session of Jennifer and Arielle...I'm sure there will be some pretty ridiculous pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE