Friday, November 18, 2011

A Penny For My Thoughts

So I'm not a Lil Wayne fan at all, but this song is awesome. I won't post the Lil Wayne version, but if you feel so inclined, you can look it up on youtube.
Don't mind the random Spanish in the middle, but it sounds legit.

Today, Dan picked me up from class, we went to Smiths to get hamburger buns, and out of nowhere, I just decided I really really wanted to take Dan up Provo Canyon. There's a really pretty spot up the canyon a few miles called Bridal Veil Falls. I'd gone with my mom and a few of my cousins last summer and it was absolutely gorgeous then, so why wouldn't it be now? Nevermind the fact it's nearly the end of November, snow is imminent, and the wind decided to blow horrifically through the canyon.

It didn't take much to convince Dan to go, because he is king of everything outdoors. It turns out that the park-place where it's at closes November 1st. So we had to walk a little ways in to get to the falls. We passed a creepy house across the creek from which I swear Linkin Park music was emminating. Dan wanted to go check it out. Heck to the freaking no!! It's already creepy enough that the wind's blowing and we're by ourselves.

So we finally made it to the falls, stood there for a few minutes, took this picture:

We're cute right? I think so :]

Dan made dinner tonight. Homemade hamburgers in themselves are absolutely delicious! But Dan put in onion soup mix....holy cahmoly DE-FREAKIN-LICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! Like I seriously considered eating a second third and fourth hamburger. Yeah.....that good! Good thing I stuck with one, because my tummy is STILL full.

So I'd say today has been entirely successful. Jennifer, Shelyse and I laugh entirely too much when finishing our homework. We probably have a few conversations too many with too many people around to hear. Oh...and I end up snorting because I was laughing so hard. Yeah...embarrassing.

Oh and I'm pretty sure I saw Riley Nelson on campus today...not that I care because everyone I've ever talked to said he's a stuck up rude-head (in maybe not so nice of words). Well if it was him, definite reality. The guy waltzed right in with a swagger like he owned the place. Yeah...you're just a football player FYI.

Long story short: Life is good. Outdoor adventures are the best end to a LONG LONG week. I've got some good friends, that I'm lucky enough to have class with every day. Andddd my husband is the best cook ever. Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE