Tuesday, November 8, 2011

An update

So I've got a million and a half pictures on my phone, and rather than blog about each and every single one and the experience associated with it, I'll just post the pictures with a brief description.

Pretty self explanatory...but clearly someone's cutting corners.

First day of school! First day of school!

The atrocious 102 steps that I walk up and down pretty regularly.

I definitely stopped wearing flip flops for awhile after how dirty they make my feet during the day!

Gotta love the mac n cheese (ps...I nearly cried when I realized how tan I was at the start of the school year, and how pathetically white I am now...boo!)

Welcome to Utah County...EVERYTHING is under construction.

Mmm....frosties :]

You can't really tell, but there's a moose! You can see it right through the screen of the trailor.

Psh...I thought this was cold. I was such a pansy. Now 42 feels good!

My awesome nephew practicing his cart-wheels. For the life of me, I could not get a picture of him mid-cartwheel. I was a little sad about that.

View outside the Provo Temple!

Oh no big deal...Just showing the hydrogen bonding that goes on with nucleotide bases in DNA.

The first big rain storm. I've checked the weather every day since then, because believe it or not, two hours earlier it was clear skies and sunshine.

The awesome dinner my awesome husband made (thanks for the recipe Abbie!)

Ice cream date after priesthood session of conference!

The first cold cold cold cold cold day of the year...yeah it sucked. I was really quite concerned that winter was upon us. Have no fear...it let up for a few weeks, and the sun came back out.

It was very pretty though if I do admit though.

CAKE BALLS!!!

Provo Temple!

Okay, so this is a pretty funny story. Dan was popping my back, well trying to pop it anyway. It's pretty stubborn when it comes to popping it. Anyway, he was standing behind me trying to pop it, and out of no where there's a huge RIP. Yeah...my bra had busted open. Only a part of it though, so it still is wearable. But I was laughing so hard because i just couldn't believe that it had actually ripped.

HOMEMADE lasagna!!! Heck yeah!!!

National Chemistry Week: Magic Show!

My sister in law and my nephew and I hiked the Y a few weeks ago and Kason was a champ!! He hiked the whole thing by himself, without Jami or I having to carry him. It was so awesome!

Homemade famous bowls. Why buy them at KFC when you can make them at home yourself!

My mumu and I on Halloween!

My cousin Britton! He was a scarecrow and was scaring people in the cornmaze!

My seester!! She was a sister-wife with a couple of her other roommates, and she had balloons in her dress so her boobs would be saggy! The funny part was that she had no idea I was grabbing her fake boobies until I'd said something about it...then she started freaking out!

Cute pose :]

Tanner the grim reaper!!

My aunt and uncles house! Halloween is their holiday!! No joke, they go all out for it and have a haunted maze in their backyard.

The first snow was this last Sunday!! It didn't last too long. All of it had melted by 11 that morning.

Isn't he the cutest?!!

That's some of the crazy happenings of our lives these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE