Sunday, July 8, 2012

A few things I don't want to forget

December 2011: Kason asked me to go on a date to Temple Square and get some hot chocolate.
We went to Church with Jami and Kason on Christmas and of course the choir sang. I came to realize that there's always that one soprano in every choir that you just wanna smack upside the head. Stop trying to outshine everyone else and sing in harmony with the other sopranos!
Later that same Sunday, we were having dinner and the conversation went as follows:
Dan: Oh shiz.
Kason: What did you just say?
Jami and I were dying we were laughing so hard!

August 2011: My momma was up helping Caitlin and I get settled in for school and we were at my Gramma's house. We'd been helping my Gramma clean the house (it's huge so when she has help she can get it all cleaned top to bottom in one day instead of 2 or 3 by herself). There was a rag I'd used to clean the toilet and I happened to leave said rag on the counter. Later, my mom was washing her face off and she grabbed a rag and wiped her face with it. It was the toilet rag. I think I spit out my toothpaste from laughing so hard. She didn't find it nearly as funny...I don't know why.

July 2012: I have a friend who posts about the funny things you say when you're married that come out completely wrong and they're just hilarious. You can read some of her's and her husband's funny things here. We had a funny moment the other day...read below
Dan: You're so cute sometimes...
*contemplating pause*
Arielle: *stare of disbelief/surprise/deciding whether to laugh or not*
Dan: *recovering quickly, realizing what he said* ALL THE TIME!!!!

Haha we were laughing and I just said so I'm only cute sometimes huh? Guilt tripped him a little bit, then we laughed some more.

Quotes: Elder Jeffrey R. Holland, quoting Elder Neal A. Maxwell, "The Lord doesn't ask about our inabilities or abilities. He only asks about our availabilities. If we show our dependability, He will help us in our capability."

Henry Ford, "Obstacles are the things we see when we take our eyes off our goals."

Kason: He has said some pretty funny things in the time that we watched him. This part I'm sure will be continually added too as Dan and I remember things he's said. I love 4/5 year olds because they're just starting to really understand conversation and some of the things adults say. It's hilarious (sometimes) to hear them repeat it back. Kason especially because he's so stinkin smart!! Love him!

(Jami's leaving for her institute class): Bye mom! Be good!!

Kason calls me ting ting...and does it while giggling ridiculously. It's pretty funny.




No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE