Thursday, July 12, 2012

Some days I really hate myself

One of those days is today. Seriously.

I have been such a mess the last couple of days, and to be completely honest I have no idea why. I'd like to blame Mother Nature, but let's be real...it's a crap excuse. A couple of nights ago, I came home from work and could not stop crying and it's just going downhill from there. Last night, I was just pissed at the world and I completely took it out on Dan. Just to cry some more and fall into his arms. Then this morning, I got mad about something else. Something in retrospect (and I think I knew it at the time too) that was so so stupid. So stupid. We were just yelling (okay let's be real...Dan doesn't yell...I do) and it just sucked. Period.

And I cried...more.

Honestly I hated myself this morning.
I still hate myself a little bit now for the way I acted this morning.

And it was in that frustration of this morning that I realized how incredibly lucky I am. I have the most amazing and understanding and wonderful husband in the entire world. Because he loves me through it all, and he just held me for a good part of the morning.

I'm so so lucky to have him and I don't know what I'd ever do without him. Ever.

I love him...so so much. So much so that it hurts sometimes. I've never met someone who makes me so frustrated and so mad sometimes, but he's seriously the only person I've ever wanted to talk to when I'm mad.

Anyway. I love my husband. And I take him for granted far too often.

That needs to change. Right now.

So here's my resolution: I am going to show my husband how much I really do cherish and appreciate him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE