Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Food. YUMM!!

I've been dying to post about this delicious recipe I tried last week. Dan and I both LOVED it!!!
I got this awesome cookbook from my mother in law and I've just been giddy about it all! There's so many tasty recipes inside. If you're curious, it's called Taste of Home: Simple and Delicious.

This is the page in the book. Seriously, easiest recipe to make. It's so easy to as far as serving sizes too because you figure one roll per person. Anyway, it was super simple and easy and they were amazing!! It was actually kind of fun to make: to roll up the lasagna noodles then just bake them.

The ingredients: ricotta cheese, basil, parsley, pepperoni slices, and spaghetti sauce.
You bake the lasagna noodles per the package instructions. Mix up the cheese, basil and parsley flakes. I think it was a quarter of a cup of the cheese mix and spread it out on the noodle (but leave some space at the end so you can roll the noodle). Then you put the pepperoni slices on over the cheese, and then ROLL the noodle. (My favorite part!).

All rolled up!

After you have them rolled up and in the greased baking dish, you pour the spaghetti sauce on top.

 Then bake!!

Because of this amazing book...I am definitely looking forward to the rest of my week of delicious and amazing dinners!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE