Wednesday, October 20, 2010

WHY?! Honestly, are we having this conversation?!

Ughhhh...severe irritation. PMS doesn't help...at all. So curtains and I were at a party, and we're walking back to his apartment and then he out of nowhere decides to go upstairs to his apartment and tells everyone except me to follow him up there. okay...so I take the hint, give the boys their space, and walk on my merry way back home, all the while getting progressively more irritated. No goodnight or goodbye or anything!

Halfway home--and I don't want to make it out like it was a far walk, it's not--I get this text. Conversation goes as follows:

C: Where are you?
M: Walking home.
C: What?!?!?!?!? Why :[
M: Because you guys went upstairs and I didn't know if I was supposed to follow you or not.
C: Wait :[ Dang it I was supposed to take you home
M: It's fine you're with [name]
C:I don't care! I wanna be with you!! (which at this point in the conversation if I wasn't so irritated--THANK YOU MOTHER NATURE--would have been an "aweeee" moment followed by and irreplaceable smile)

Anyway, I know it's completely dumb, but I'm just so bugged and I shouldn't be. I mean curtains didn't do anything wrong, but seriously? Am I that easily forgotten? Okay enough with the selfish questions. Obviously he didn't forget about me or else he wouldn't have texted me at all, right?

Another point of irritation this evening, why can't we ever say what we mean?! When someone knows you're obviously bugged about something and yet they STILL ask what's wrong. Ahhhhh!! But you can't just outright say exactly how you feel or what's wrong, especially over text. That's super dumb, but I'm so guilty of it. Sometimes, it just has to come out right then and there and you can't wait for the time when you're talking to them face to face.

One last thing before I quit this habit, funniest/awkward moment of my life today! So I was talking to peach about pharmacology on my way to the library to study. We're talking about the midterm we just took--EPIC FAILURE to say the least--and out of nowhere: So are you and [name] dating?! HOLY AWKWARD! Especially since peach is the jealous other...yes we've all experienced that. Seriously suckedddd. I practically choked on the answer!! It was so unexpected and I honestly have to hand it to her for having a pair to ask that to my face! Wowahhh. Anyway, such is life, full of awkward and irritating moments that at the end of the day (most days) I can laugh at. Today is one of them. Goodnight.

1 comment:

SHARE THE LOVE