Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A cuss word cause it's Monday.

It's been one of those days. You know. The days where nothing really goes wrong, it's just all irritating. And yes...I'm blaming Mother Nature again. What a little pest sometimes. Honestly, why can't she just take it all out in one blow? Instead, she insists upon draggin the little bugger out. Oh well, life goes on.

Okay, I'm listening to Alanis Morissette, and she pretty much knows just what to say and exactly how to say it. I'm feeling that it fits my mood perfectly. Slightly melancholy and a little irritated. You live, you learn, you laugh, you learns, you cry, you learn, you lose, you learn, you bleed, you learn, you scream, you learn. I guess all this irritation is for me to learn patience. Ugh...trials: why do you have to be so blatently honest and in front of my face. I ALREADY KNOW I NEED TO WORK ON IT!!

Enough with the dramatics. Today's been a day. Just one of them that's not terrible, but not great. I feel like I just repeated myself...oh wait...I did. Great. And to take it back from earlier, this attitude is probably my fault. Crap. So if I just admitted that, that means I have to own up to it and change it. Seriously this sucks.

So two hours later...much happier. Well sort of. Actually, I'm pretty exhausted, but I guess that's what I get for it being 1145 at night! All of my homework for this week so far is done though, and THAT never happens! Wahoo go team.

Dan brought up an interesting idea tonight to me, and I thought I'd share. He asked if I could wish for anything, what would it be? Not anything ridiculous like super powers, but something real. I still haven't thought of what I would wish for. I guess I kind of feel like in wishing for something, I'm not happy with where I'm at, but it is nice to wonder sometimes. If I had one wish though, it wouldn't be to take anything back or undo any decisions, because every single one of them got me here, and I'm happy. Honestly happy. Life is crazy, and that's never going to change. But I am happy. And that is something I hope never changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE