Monday, November 15, 2010

I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you

Yes Taylor Swift was the inspiration for this title. And yes 1003 in the AM on Monday November 15. And yes, this post probably won't find blogger for another week or so. Oh and yes I am using the toaster to provide a source of heat for my frigid apartment...we've really gotta find a space heater. 

So last night after the fireside, my roommates and I came home with an ABUNDANCE of energy. Anyone that's spent any amount of time with us knows that this is not necessarily the best thing to have on a Sunday evening. After hopping around our apartment (Abbie), it was settled that we were going to wrap Raegan up like a baby and deliver her to someone's house. While Abbie went out to the car to get some rope, we all hid and LOCKED HER OUT! Haha sneaky sneaky.

Right after we found Raegan under Brinlee's bed with the dust bunnies, Kelton walked in and willingly volunteered to let us wrap him up, tie him up, and deliver him to someone's house. Poor soul, he's such a good sport and trusts us entirely too much. Well, we started out just putting him outside the apartment across the way. Then we got the notion to go downstairs. Yes, Kelton hopped down the stairs while tied up into a blanket like a body back. It was a scary sight to say the least.
Long story short, we ended up doing this same thing to 7 apartments. Don't worry, we got a rolly chair so Kelton didn't have to hop everywhere. It was so funny because people kept shutting the door in his face and then he'd scoot up to the door and kick it with his foot to get them to open the door. We had a note attached to him and it said "Found Baby. Needs Home. Thanks :D" Bahaha we're so funny. But the best reaction by far was down at the firehouse and Myreel started to untie him and we all ran out to stop her. Oh man haha it was hilarious the look on her face, it was that sort of shell-shocked and seriously freaked out look all at once. 

Then we came back and decided to make masks and be ninjas! Wa-cha!! At this point, Dan decided he was a little pooped out--but hey I would be too if I didn't go to bed till 4 in the morning....oh wait I did. But no worries, I was home with Abbie and Raegan and Rustin and Kendall. THAT is a whole other story in itself. So we ran--yes ran--to his car (it was just at the institute), and when I got home, you're never going to believe what happened to me! I got LOCKED OUT!!! I was gone for a whole 3 minutes and they locked me out. So I spent the rest of my evening with Tiffany and Jacquelyn, waiting for my roommates to return from pillaging Howards. 
Great night. Awesome night. One for the books. Now it's time to make today a FANFREAKINTASTIC day. I can't wait. :]

I got this quote in institute this morning...and I really like it.
"No pain that we suffer, no trial that we experience is wasted. All that we suffer...especially when we endure it patiently builds up our characters, purifies...[and] expands our souls." --President Kimball

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE