Friday, March 18, 2011

Awkward conversations.

So I still have 2 hours before class starts!! Ahhh...then I can leave and go home! It's seriously crawling by. I just might die. On a brighter note, I definitely had one of the funniest/most awkward conversations of my life last night. Okay, so it wasn't really awkward, the subject matter is though. So if' you're faint of heart, stop reading...because the next few paragraphs might shock your heart right out of you.

Last night, Abbie and I went downstairs to Nicole's apartment to visit her. Well, then we started talking about getting married and stuff and Tiffany asked me if I was gonna go get waxed? HELL NO!!That crap hurts! I can barely make it through my eyebrows without tearing up, and you just wanna jump the gun straight to the big mama? Bahhhh... Then we proceeded to argue, okay not really argue, but discuss the different sides. Nicole votes no because "he's gonna sleep with you anyway." But Tiffany says yes because it would be nicer or something like that.

Anyway, I still have yet to decide...no worries. I've got 2 months to figure this out haha. I'll take a poll. I'm pretty sure I know what answer I'm gonna get though. Suck. A Fish. Two of them.

Speaking of awkward conversations, my sister (Rylee) just texted me two of the most random things ever! My bridal shower is next Saturday, and this is what she said to me:

"Ha well that should be interesting. Do u think people r gonna buy u lingerie :P"

WTH?! Seriously I was shocked. The next one is better.

"Hahaha!! Shar said that for robs wife mandy her friends got her like nasty stuff like hard core corsets and junk. I hope u don't get that stuff :P"

Seriously, this little smiley face at the end is freaking me out.
Poor Rylee...if only she knew. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE