Saturday, March 26, 2011

It really sucks when

You want to talk to your fiance and you're super excited about it....and then out of no where the conversation heads south. And I mean wayyyy south. SUCK A FISH!!!

Seriously, this has FML written ALL OVER IT.

It's really hard to even pretend to enjoy spring break and trying to plan a wedding when they just aren't happy and their upset that they can't see you. Well so am I! But you don't see me crying about it every freaking day. It's life. We knew it was going to suck when we signed up for this. So you have a good cry, and press on. It still sucks, but you don't let it affect your each and every moment. Maybe I keep too much inside, but seriously, I've been depressed enough all week about it and I was actually having a great day all day and now I'm just pissed.

Ironically, great quote I found on Monday when we were shopping:

"If you want to be happy, be."

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE