Sunday, March 6, 2011

Today was a fairytale.

Day 1 (Evening): So I think tonight was the end of it...in fact I'm pretty sure it was. The other day, we watched a movie called "12 Rounds" and basically if you've never seen it, this guy's girlfriend gets kidnapped and he has to do twelve tasks to get her back. Well in the spirit of that movie, Dan sent me on a little scavenger hunt tonight and it had 16 Rounds, or memories of what we've done together. So I'm gonna share that with you.

Clue 1: Riddle me this: You were being and outdoors woman. Fitting in with my family's tradition. Now you are going to the house of this man who lives witht he girl of his dreams. Here is your hint: his first catch made you scream!
     --Fishing over President's day weekend in Sierra Vista; Matt's fish made me scream.

Clue 2: We went to the valley to be with your family. I almost peed my pants because your mom said I had to talk to your daddy. We went to a game and we stood on the ice. Here is your hint: you received a present that'll keep you warm aren snuggie at night.
     --A snuggie; we went to the Coyotes game in February and they were given away at the entrance.

Clue 3: It was cold. It was wet, but we will never forget. Where with snow balls we were peggin and at the end you tackled Raegan. Here is your hint: I left all of mine up there, where can I find some?
     --Tubes; we got our tubes that we took up to the mountain to play in the snow from Reynold's Tires.

Clue 4: You and I know we are best friends, until it comes to sports and that just ends. We went to this game not knowing the outcome, but nevertheless we all had a lot of fun. When we're together it's still going to be UofA vs. ASU, what roommates do you know now that aer exactly like this, think hard...there are only a few!
     --Brian, Dan's roommate, is a die-hard ASU fan; Dan's apartment.

Clue 5: This one is tough, and they're gonna get tougher. But hit splace I pass when I want to get buffer. He's funny he's cute especially in a suit, as an RM from Holland he also spoke to us at the tute. Lead me guide me!
     --Kirby Heyborne; He had a concert at the auditorium when he came to Thatcher.

Clue 6: This was a fun night, one I will never forget. It was a group date and we had a little contest. Now two things happened in this place, the outcome of them you still keep close to your face. The first one I'm talking about came out of love, and the second one was made in preparation for the little guy waiting from above.
     --The baby maker and the love sac; We got the fabric for both of them in the WalMart fabric department. The love sac was from a group date where we had $15 and 20 minutes to come up with a costume. The baby maker we made just for kicks and giggles for little kiddos one day.

Clue 7: This is a good one, one that I love. You have to take me to the exact spot where this was placed under my shield. I wish I had word to tell you how it really made me feel. When I read it I wanted to see you, but I came home too late froma sport even that I had to do. If you need a picture hint you may ask for one!
     --The last staff parking spot by the math/science building; I left him a little note when he went on a trip with the volleyball team and put it under his windshield wipers just telling him that I missed him.

Clue 8: You are such a stinker, I can't believe I never knew. You were there the whole time, and I almost got ya when you guys stopped to buy a dew. But you did a good job hiding, and this is your clue. You hid from me in this place, that I could have seen you, but her windows I couldn't see through.
     --Megan's car; I hid in the back seat of her car when we stopped at the gas station to get a dew. I surprised Dan in church the next day at Jared's homecoming.

Clue 9: This one is important! This day you will never forget! It took me so dang long, from the day we first met. Even that night, it took me forever, all I knew is that we loved being together. One long night and two movies later, this certain thing happened, it was one of my greatest days ever!
     --My couch in my apartment; It was where we first kissed.

Clue 10: It was a first time thing and you weren't really used to it, you weren't sure if you wanted to go but you never did throw a fit. When we were all ready you couldn't stop laughing, and the mosquitoes raped us while we were passing. You were the first girl to ever shoot my gun, needless to say we had a lot of fun!
     --Out by Hubbard cemetary; We went coyote calling and I couldn't even bring myself to blow into the caller. It sounded so ridiculous, and yes we got raped by mosquitoes. I think I had 26 bites all over my arms.

Clue 11: It was another first, but definitely not a last. I took you to this place and we had a good laugh! At first it was weird and then it got really scary, a problem young lady whose priest was a little bit sketchy.
     --Sapphire movie theaters; We saw "The Last Exorcism" and laughed through the whole thing at the ridiculousness of it.

Clue 12: A special moment we will never forget, it was a first time for the both of us. I'm really glad that I went. From room to room it was absolutely beautiful. Hopefully the next trip together will be even more useful! If you haven't gotten it yet, here is a little hint: It's a central part of our marriage and it was the reason why the Lord was sent.
     --the Temple; We went to the open house together.

Clue 13: This certain place will definitely be a memory. A certain road that made the night a little bloody. We had a good time and everyone was okay. If our kids say, "Daddy where did you get that scar...?" I'll know what you say :]
     --Alder Estates; Mattress surfing and we crashed and flew through the air and Dan ended up getting scraped up on the back of his arm and his wrists.

Clue 14: We're coming to the end, but now I want to go to the beginning. It was at this place that really got me thinking. No it's not the place where we studied anatomy first, but let's just say it allowed me to appreciate why I live on this earth.
     --The Udall house; We had our first date here and watched Planet Earth and at popcorn and drank hawaiian punch

Clue 15: After this there is only one more. I hope this isn't making your head sore. But going back to clue number 14, I'm sure it was a date that's what it really seemed. We went to go get Hawaiian punch, popcorn and nothing more...Where was this place? I already forgot the store!?!?!
     --Bashas; We bought green Hawaiian punch and popcorn before going back to watch Planet Earth.

Clue 16: Here's my last clue and I hope it takes you way back. Because of this instant we started this journey of falling in love, that's a fact! Since this moment we've benn through a lot of thick and thin. But I wouldn't take anything back tht ahs happened. I want you to know that I'm glad we made it through...Arielle, take me back to the place where I started to talk to the girl I'm going to be married to!
     --EAC library; We were both studying for anatomy one night at different tables and ended up talking to each other and let's just say that the rest is history.

He's so cute. Definitely the romantic in our relationship. I love him...so so much. And so much more than I could ever say. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE