Saturday, March 5, 2011

The forever long date...

So I just have a few minutes, and I really should be getting ready because Dan will be here in less than 30 minutes, but I just don't quite want to put make up on yet. I don't know if any one else has had those kind of days, but I seem to have them quite a lot. Anyway, that's not the point of the story.

THE POINT IS that I have embarked on a forever long date with Dan...and by forever long I mean this might just last for the next 3 or 4 days, which I'm still not sure how I feel about it because let's face it: Arielle lacks 0 patience. So I'm going to blog about it as it goes along.

DAY 1 (Morning): We made fried rice with spam for lunch this afternoon! My favorite. Seriously, it's pathetic...I love spam! I don't quite know what happened to me but my momma would just laugh if only she knew how much I loved it. SO we made fried rice and then ate it straight out of the pan with huge wooden spoons! I don't quite remember the word Dan used for it, but that's how he and his brothers always ate it. It was actually pretty fun and definitely a new experience. We watched the Jungle Book while we ate too.

Then we went to go fly a kite! Ahh man I forgot how much fun that is! It was awesome and the wind was perfect today...not too crazy, but just enough to keep the kites up. We seriously did that for almost 2 hours. We got some snowcones to top off the afternoon and ended up getting a free ice cream with it--they had made an extra so we got to eat it! We went back to his apartment and finished the Jungle Book.




So...now I have a little less than 20 minutes to put some make up on a get dressed. I think I can manage to look presentable in that amount of time. Best be off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE