Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Oh the scandalous life I lead...


So I just realized in the midst of Abbie cracking up while she’s writing her research paper rough draft (that’s due in less than 8 hours I might add) and sucking down her second 44 oz DP for the day, that while everyone was over earlier…our closet door was WIDE OPEN.

Now while this may not seem like a terribly tragic event, it really is. Detrimental in fact. Let me elaborate…but only a little further because you see I have a test in 12 hours that I still have yet to study for. No worries, it’s just Sociology. But I would be in bed and fast asleep right now if it weren’t for freaking facebook. That’s for another paragraph.

Back on topic: today was laundry day, so naturally I washed my bras. Well, I don’t know about you, but I don’t dry my bras in the dryers. They wear out faster…and let’s face facts: when you have to wear the sucker every day for a large portion of the day, they wear out fast enough on their own. No need to speed up the process. So I always hook them together and drape them across my hanging shoe rack in my closet. It provides the perfect place to both conceal them and dry them as well.

So you see, when everyone was over…they got a GREAT view of all my scandalous delicates—aka the bras.

And one more thing…facebook is of the devil!! I seriously got on the computer to resend and email at 1215. I checked facebook just to see if there were any notifications or messages. There were. Checked, replied, and then I made the fatal mistake. I started reading the news feed…and then proceeded to stalk a few people, creep on their pictures, found out someone was pregnant…and then came to terms (or merely made the observation) that everyone is either getting married or pregnant! Holy cahmoly! I’m not joking…it’s like the plague! And I got sucked into it!

Oh well…I’d take him any day. So that’s that. Facebook is evil. My delicates were on parade tonight. And I haven’t shot myself over wedding planning yet. Bahaha…probably because I haven’t really started. That is all. The end. Goodnight.

Written at 1:12AM

2 comments:

  1. Arielle!
    I should be writing a paper but instead I decided to get caught up on your wonderful blog! Dan sounds amazing! (He even looks a little bit like someone I am still totally head-over-heels in love with... even after nearly ten years!!!) I am glad I don't have to ask if he treats you right, as it is incredibly obvious. I am so absolutely, completely, ecstatically happy for you! Thank you for sharing with me and for keeping your promise to invite me to your wedding! I am sending huge love and hugs to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

SHARE THE LOVE