Tuesday, April 19, 2011

CHECK IT OFF THE LIST

YESSIREE!! I FINALLY DID IT! I registered for classes at BYU. Seriously, I've been putting it off forever and mostly because I didn't want to and I couldn't figure out their dang website! I was cursing BYU for the last week and a half because their registration website is so anti-user friendly. It's awful. Like, they should probably consider writing an instruction manual to navigate it. Don't worry though, I figured it out. And now I'm all registered. Hollaaa!!

So...back when I said I was cursing BYU, I wasn't joking. Haha I told my parents this weekend that in retaliation, I was going to walk around campus in a University of Utah shirt.
They think it's quite possibly suicide. I like to live life dangerously. Bahaha.

So I met with Bishop today and now have a legit temple recommend!! Oh snap! Now it's just on to the stake president's interview and then to the temple!! Wahoo I'm soo excited!

Oh and Abbie finally came home from a forever long weekend!! We even had a welcome home party for her and we each had cute little signs with nice things written on them about her. Pretty much, she was scared to death and the look on her face was hilarious when we all yelled surprise as she opened the door. HIL-A-RI-OUS!

ANDDDD...on and even GREATER note: Dan got new glasses today. Let's just say he looks HOT. Oh man! Good thing we're getting married.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE