Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Expert Tanner

Meet Abbie. She is quite the expert when it comes to tanning, especially when she used a 7th dimension bronzer. Oh did I forget to mention she can't use bronzers because she doesn't rub it in all the way?

Exhibit A:

I hope she doesn't hate me for this. But I did tell her I was going to do it.

So Abbs went tanning today and I went along for the ride. She comes out afterwards and is marching...yes marching...straight for the door and she has the funniest look on her face. Well the first thing I noticed was how dark her legs were! DANGGGG GIRL! Then I noticed that she was red. I was dying laughing the whole way home. But man does that stuff work. So if you're looking for a great tanning lotion, use the 7th dimension bronzer with tingley stuff and pink blush stuff.

Ps. She is just very tan now. The reddness and splotchiness have faded...and she looks pretty even now. Lucky duck. Maybe I should use that stuff next time.

Pss. And one more thing. We started the biggest loser contest between our group of friends today. We all took measurements and weighed ourselves and we have the next 4 weeks to drop a few pounds. Shouldn't be too hard to find motivation. After all, I am to be "wedded" as Abbie would say, in exactly one month from today. Don't worry, I'm not excited or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE