Friday, April 8, 2011

Stop trying to find my dirty underwear

So I had done my laundry (the whites) earlier yesterday and they were on my bed in a pile because I had pulled them out of the laundry and then jumped in the shower--we had just gotten back from an adventure down the canal. So my delicates weren't on parade, but they were sitting rolled up in my sheets, in a pile, on my bed.

Dan and I were sitting on my bed and I was folding the shirts and keeping the delicates in a secretive pile under my pillowcase. WELL...Dan, lovely Dan, starts pulling out the rest of my laundry from being twisted up in the sheets! My underwear was getting PULLED OUT FROM HIDING!! At first, he was embarrassed and said he didn't mean to do it...well then he started doing it just to mess around with me!

So I yelled at him to stop trying to find my dirty underwear! What's even funnier was that there were a few people over that were sitting in our living room....so they probably heard me. Because he refused to quit bugging me, I grabbed a handful and threw it at him. Haha. It was pretty funny...mostly because he was so shocked.

Earlier in the evening yesterday, we were at a meeting for EDGE, the company Dan is working for this summer. Kristi King was trying to use her husband, Shannon, as a footrest. Shannon said, "Dan and I do not have the same color of skin." Kristi, after pondering this for a second, responds, "He's not black!" Oh man...we were laughing so freaking hard. Haha they're hilarious.

This morning, Jacie came over and was talking to Abbie and I for a little bit. Tayler came by to see her and say hello, and Tayler saw Abbie's jeans hanging dry over the banister. He made the comment that whoever's jeans those were had no butt. So Jacie came back into our apartment and told us what he said. Abbie said she was offended. Then Jacie startes yelling out the window at him Tayler!!! TAYLER!!! (I said Jacie maybe if you yell louder he'll hear you) TAYLER!!!!!!!!! Well...he heard her. Haha.

She said, and I quote: Tayler! Abbie is offended you said she has no butt!  He shrugged his shoulders.

Pretty much, Jacie Ames is hilarious. Abbie...is just Abbie. and... Daniel Haban is the love of my life. End of story.

Great quote I heard yesterday:
Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference. --Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE