Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The funnies.

So there were two funnies in the last couple of days that I just feel the need to share. Mostly because they make me laugh when I think about them.

First of all, this weekend, Dan and I went home and were hanging out with my family. We were watching Bones (which by the way is a dang good show!) and the episode was about some guys supposedly getting killed by the chupacabra. I'm pretty sure Abbie is the only one who will appreciate that, but I was laughing pretty dang hard because that was our nick name for Guacamole for a while when he was being a major jerk face. So...it just made me laugh...and shake my head...a lot.

Second of all, yesterday Abbie asked me to turn in her English paper for her because she's in the valley for a couple of days and I told her yes of course! So I'm looking for this folder that she wants it put in to go turn in. I'm search the shelf, practically pulling everything off (and Abbie if you're reading this, I put it all back...no worries!) and I couldn't find it! So I called her and she was telling me what it looked like. Brown blue and green stripes. Well I still couldn't find it. So I grabbed a different one and turned in her paper. Well I get home, sit down on my bed, and you're never going to guess what is sitting on the floor right by my bed. Yepp the folder! Dan had used it the night before when he was writing out a work out plan! It was one of those moments that you just laugh but you're like YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! Story of my life.

I'm noticing a pattern...these funnies usually happen when Abbie is around or in mind. POINT OF THE STORY: Abbie come home!!!!! Haha.

Let's end on a funny.
What did the cannibal get when he came home late?


The Cold Shoulder!

Bahahahahahahah....

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE