Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Mono. H.

I think it's back for round 2. GRRRRRREAT. Either that or the birth control makes me super tired all the time...particularly in the mornings. So as per my mother's orders...I'm on a strick 1030 curfew. Let's just say that last night it failed epically. I think it was 1145 when Dan actually left. So it's a work in progress.

My mom also said to exercise and so I went and worked out with Dan this morning....wow. I'm pretty sure I don't have the use of my legs right now. Oh well...hopefully they'll start to look good again. That would be nice.

And to add insult to injury, I got lit up like a roman candle yesterday after I went tanning. Holy crap my whole body just itches like crazy, but not the big ones, just the little annoying ones. But as soon as I scratch, my whole back just lights up and burns and itches. It sucks. Oh the price to be tan.

One more thing...I have a cancker sore on the inside of my lip! Seriously...my face is finally cleared up and now I've got all of this. Haha it could be worse right? Stress...it's great. Don't recommend it.

So last night was so fun. Egyptian ratscrew and Scum. Hilarious. I have the best friends. Not to mention that Raegan and Abbie were in a crazy mood yesterday (I'm having some serious deja vu right now) so everything was hilarious. And Jacie made no bake cookies. Man I forgot how good those are.

Anyway, life is grand. Can't complain too much about anything. Well I guess I could, but it would be severely pointless. You know, at one point I had a topic of interest to write about for this blog. But alas, it has escaped me. Oh well.

One more thing...yesterday the Baptists came by and were knocking on our door. Well Abbie and Rustin both didn't want to answer it, so I did. Well, let's just say I'm never answering the door again. Okay, it wasn't really that bad at all, but it was super funny, kind of awkward. They told me they were from the New Testament church and asked if I attended church regularly. I said yes. They asked which one. Cheerfully, I said oh that LDS church right there (across the canal). TURNING POINT OF CONVERSATION. The man looked at me and said well that's lovely. Can I leave you with a scripture? Of course I said. They were very polite, I couldn't say no. Well the scripture is Hebrews 13:8-9. I read it after they left and I gotta say...it doesn't really make too much sense to me. So if someone would care to explain that would be much appreciated. Anyway, they wished me a blessed afternoon and it was just peachy. The end.

Food for thought:
3 Nephi 26:11
"I will try the faith of my people."

There it is...written out very straightforward and plain. We're here to be tested and to have our faith tried. It's nice to know that at least He tells us flat out what's up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE