Sunday, December 4, 2011

Just a few things

I'm an epic failure at blogging. That much is entirely too obvious. But seriously for one, I don't really feel like there's too much to write about. I mean, our days are pretty routine and the only things that are special and stick out are things that I don't really feel like I have to words to explain.

Anyway, we're doing great. It legitimately snowed today. Thank goodness it didn't stick. But when I came home during Sunday school today, it was hitting me in the face and sticking to my jacket. Yeah not cool. Seriously I have 6 more days of school. And I would be oh so grateful if it didn't snow till after those 6 days are over, because who seriously wants to walk around campus in the snow? Not this girl.

So that being said, school is almost over. I'm so so so excited to be able to breathe...for 2.5 weeks and then school starts all over again. Yeah not much of a Christmas  break, but I'm hoping that it will be just enough to let my brain rest, before I put my nose to the grindstone with nursing school.

I'm so so grateful for the opportunity I had to see my family over Thanksgiving. It was so great to just spend the weekend with them and enjoy family time, and no school. I love that Thanksgiving starts of the entire holiday season, because there's not gifts or presents, just good food, family, and a million and a half reasons to be thankful.

I don't usually get too excited for Christmas until Christmas Eve, literally. It's a little pathetic. But there's something about this year. I really think it's because it's mine and Dan's first Christmas together. Seriously!! How cool is that! Oh man it's a stinkin pain trying to find something for him. I went shopping to get him something, and ended up finding the one thing for him, and 10 different things for me. Okay it was really only 2 things for me, and one thing for us together, and then a gift for him, but seriously he's a hard person to shop for! I don't know what he wants, and there's definitely nothing we need!

So if anyone has good suggestions, text me!!

Anyway, I'm definitely looking forward to Christmas with my love. It's gonna be probably my favorite Christmas yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE