Friday, August 10, 2012

Hawaiian Roller-Coaster Ride


So I'm in love love love with the movie Lilo and Stitch lately. Love. Like honestly, I want my little kiddos to be like Lilo. I think she's absolutely adorable. And I just love that she's short and little and kind of stocky (you know how little kids are sometimes). I know it's just animation, but I just love it.

Don't judge, I've been on a baby kick lately. No, I still don't want one yet, and I'm still sticking to the plan with the nursing degree and then the ninos, but I just get excited sometimes. There's a few things about it that I just can't wait for. Well I can, but I'm really anxious for you. You catch my drift.

I can't wait to see the dad come out in Dan.
I can't wait to see him down on the ground playing with them.
I can't wait to see their precious little brown eyes...because let's face it, Dan has the dominant genes.
I can't wait to see the adorable grins that I know they'll have.

Mostly...I can't wait to see what they're going to look like!
Seriously it kills me because I just want to know what kind of a combination they will be. Dan has met so many people that the husband/dad is Polynesian and the wife/mom is white, and their babies are beautiful!! But all so different. And my nephews are adorable, so if they're any indication...my babies will be beautiful!

Anyway...just some thoughts that have been bouncing around my head for the last few days. Luckily nursing school starts in a couple weeks and I'll be back to lots of medical terms bouncing around my head again.

And...I may or may not be really kind of a lot excited to move back to Utah.
WEIRD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE