Monday, August 6, 2012

One day

My life is plagued by these two words.

One day I'll be done with school.
One day I'll have a "normal" quiet life.
One day I'll be a mom and have a cute little family.
One day I'll move back to Arizona.
One day [hopefully] I won't be so stressed about money.
One day I'll live close [in the same state would be nice!] to my two best friends.
One day...one day...

I kind of hate those two words because it makes me feel like I'm dissatisfied at some point with my life and I'm not.

I much more enjoy these type of "one days"

One day I'll have lots of babies that run around our home and fill it with lots of happy sounds.
One day I'll live close to my two best friends and we can walk next door to chat.
One day all of our kiddos will be friends too.
One day I'll be watching my babies fall in love and get married and have their own babies.
One day I'll be a cute little old lady sitting on a porch swing with Dan by my side.
One day I will look back on my life and smile when I think back on the great life I've had.

All these one days make me want to try that much harder to make today count. To make these moments that I'm living the ones that I want to remember.

"One day" reminds me to cherish the memories I'm making today. The moments that I spend with Dan. So that "one day" I can look back and remember these times...today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE