Tuesday, August 14, 2012

It's mah berfday

BIRTHDAY: 21

This morning was perfect. Dan didn't go to correlation and just stayed in bed with me. Then COERCED me to get up so we could go get brunch. So maybe coerced is a little harsh. He didn't have to try too hard. Rylee called me around 8 this morning and I probably sounded half dead. Haha. But it was sweet of her to call me and tell me happy birthday. I got flooded with text messages, and facebook wall posts. This girl feels LOVED for sure. So THANK YOU!!

Day started out with the phone call from Rylee. Then Dan and I got dressed, watch some more Olympic videos, and got ready for brunch.

We went to the Original Pancake House. So. Delicious.
Seriously, the BEST. PANCAKES. EVER. EVERRRR.
Like I had 3 of them and wanted more. That good. According to the menu, they were buttermilk.
I'm going to find the recipe online and make them. So good.

Then came the photo shoot of sorts. That will come later.
And now I'm at work. Which has been slow and easy, thank goodness.
I'm definitely looking forward to birthday dinner. Dan keeps asking me what I want, and I definitely don't know.
I'm excited.
The rest will come tomorrow.

PHOTO SHOOT:


He makes this face pretty regularly.

And this one too...

He's so cute. I just love him.

This one is probably my ultimate fav. You have me being the bad A, and I'm just not quite sure what Dan is doing, but it's funny nonetheless.

This is the ULTIMATE fav.

He does this a lot too. Seriously reminds me of my dad when he does this. And my mom can attest...she says in half of their wedding pictures, his tongue is sticking out.

The best friend/husband/man a girl could ever ask for.


I'm the lucky one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE