Thursday, August 30, 2012

Dig that hole a little deeper

Dan and I were looking at pictures of friends that have gotten married in the last few years. I'm not proud of this moment, but I accidentally made the comment that a few looked like they had put on a few pounds.
After all, who doesn't after you get married. It must be all that good home cooking.

Anyway, back to the story, so I asked Dan if he thought I looked chubbier since we've gotten married and this was his response:
Well...(pause)

I mean I see you everyday so I don't know!
Oh crap I just keep digging the hole...there's no way to fix this one.

Hahahahaha oh my goodness. So freaking funny. Like I'm still laughing about it.

PS. School has started, almost done with the first week, and we're still surviving. We have a bed, dresser, and 2 night stands, and we're almost all the way unpacked (thanks to Dan--I've pretty much jumped ship as far as the unpacking extravaganza is concerned. Blame it on nursing school). We love love love our new little home, our ward, and the area we're living it. It could not have worked out better. I might, dare I say, just kind of love it here...and that's saying something, especially for Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE