Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Cleaning

So here's my life this summer: work one week, home the next week.
I work close to or over 50 hours every week.
Let's just say that by the time that work week is over, my house is a catastrophic mess.

Today, I cleaned it up. Well the kitchen at least. I finally broke down and got some dishwasher soap. I had Dan go buy some for me, and I forgot how useful the dishwasher is. I had sink loads of dishes and stacked on the counters. Don't judge. But in 1.5 hrs, they were all clean! And while they were washing, I was able to clean all the counters and the floors! Kitchen = CLEAN! SUCCESS!

Now onto the bedroom, which may or may not happen tonight.

Oh...any good dinner recipes, shoot them my way please :] I'm getting bored of the dinner things I've made over the last year and I want to switch it up, especially now while it's just the two of us. We're not picky and we LOVE food!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE