Wednesday, June 20, 2012

This is dumb. This is really really dumb.

Yes this is my Mother's day card to my momma. And yes it is near the end of June. And yes it did get returned to sender.

Would you like to know why it was returned to me? Well you see my momma is a very busy lady. Like very very busy. Probably too busy for her own good. That's beside the point. She was 4 days late paying for their PO box.
FOUR!! Four FREAKIN days!!!
When this happened, she called me and was telling me about it. I empathized because getting all your mail sent back super sucks, especially when there's bills and stuff in there. I didn't even think twice about the Mother's Day card I'd sent her. Now I have to get another envelope and another stamp and send it again. I should get a refund. A 45 cent refund to be exact.

I seriously hate the post office today. Why did they choose May to be efficient at their jobs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE