Saturday, June 23, 2012

Today I am tired...very very tired

I had work this week, and on Saturdays instead of coming in at 2 like I do during the week, I have to be here at 9...which means I have to leave by 830...which means I should be functional by 8 am.

Not the case this morning. In fact quite the opposite.

This particular morning I wanted to shower. The alarm goes off at 715...snooze. Pretty peeved because I DO NOT want to be awake. So I kept sleeping...till 8 am.
I. was. GRUMPY!! Ask Dan, I really was not happy this morning.

So I washed my face and woke up a little, tried to put on a happy face for Dan before he left for work. Then I had to hurry up and get my pretty little self (hah! small joke) together for work. I made up some lunch for myself, toasted some bread and made a shake for breakfast, and then went to go take my vitamins.

This is where it gets great....

I grabbed my prenatal vitamins (no I'm not trying to get preggo, they're just great for your hair and nails, plus a good multivitamin) and I guess yesterday I didn't screw the cap on all the way because I grabbed it and the next thing I know I have half the bottle all over the floor. Seriously. I just rolled my eyes and laughed. Gave myself a little pep talk to slow down, take a deep breath, and just laugh it off.

Well I left for work around 845...just a little late. Luckily there is no one on the freeway that early on Saturday morning and there's not a police man that I've seen yet. I made it to work on time...surprisingly...to find out that my boss had gone to get us breakfast burritos!

This didn't fix the tired...but it sure as heck made me a whole lot happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE